Monday 11 June 2012

Butter London Nail Polish



I  tried this nail polish at the store where I work. The cool thing about these nail polishes are that they have "play with me" testers so you can try them out in the store. The not so cool thing is the price of the actual product ($17 Canadian for an 11 ml bottle).

This nail polish goes on well; only 2 coats and my nails were so disco ball glittery with no nail bed visible underneath. The polish dries fairly quickly too. The other downside (besides the price) is that this polish chips very easily; the color didn't even last me a full day before I had huge missing pieces on my nails.

Color: Awesome. 5 out of 5 stars. They have a huge selection of colors and all of them are fun.
Durability: Awful. 1 out of 5 stars. Didn't even last a full day. :(
Quality: Poor. 1 out of 5 stars. I expected way more with a $17 price

My advice would be save your money and use the testers on this one! It's just not worth $17 for colour that doesn't last.

No comments:

Post a Comment