Saturday 9 June 2012

Lancome Doll Lashes - So Black!

Another mascara, yes.

My favorite mascara that I have tried so far, has got to be Lancome's Hypnose Doll Lashes in So Black! ($31 Canadian). I bought this last October, and even though you are supposed to throw out mascaras every 3 months, this one lasted me over 6 months. It was never clumpy, and really gave the full "false" lash effect. I could layer it when applying it, getting my lashes to look super full and fluffy.

This mascara is Lancome's newest (as of fall 2011), and promises to give your lashes a wide-eyed, doll-like effect. It doesn't curl the lashes, but it does lift them up.It also gives lots of volume. It is from the Hypnose line, and the tube looks similar to the Hypnose Drama mascara, except that this mascara has a beautiful rose pattern along the tube. The packaging is beautiful, as is typical of Lancome's products. You can feel confident pulling this tube out of your purse to do make-up touch ups during your day.

In my opinion, this mascara is amazing. It works awesomely as well. The absolute best part of this mascara, though, has got to be it's smell. It smells like roses. It feels so luxurious to apply this mascara, and have the sweet aroma of roses envelop you while you get beautiful in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment