Sunday 10 June 2012

Maybelline Master Drama by Eyestudio Eyeliner in Midnight Master (Black)


I stumbled upon this eyeliner quite by accident. I was at my drugstore, looking for a quick lunch to bring to work, and noticed this liner on sale. ( I always have to take a run through the cosmetics department no matter how rushed I am. I can't help it, I'm addicted.) This liner retailed for about $10, but I got mine on sale for $6.99. Yay for sales!

This liner is one of those automatic pencils that you don't have to sharpen. You just twist up the product as you use it. You can use it in your waterline like a Khol liner, or on the outer part of your eyes as well. It is very soft and smooth, this liner doesn't pull at your eyes at all.

The one thing I will caution is that if you don't like dramatic eye make-up, this liner isn't for you. It is absolutely not for the wall-flowers! You will stand out in this eye liner.





* * * * *  Cost: 4 out of 5 stars. The price was reasonable, and I didn't waste my money.
* * * * *  Wear: 5 out of 5 stars. I'm not sure if it would last a full 24 hours, but it definitely lasted over 10.
* * * * *  Ease of use: 4 out of 5 stars. The only reason is because the tip doesn't stay pointy on an automatic pencil. But that still doesn't take away from the overall awesomeness of this liner.
* * * * *  Overall: 4 out of 5 stars. I would definitely give this a try, and I'm sure you will love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment